Fall 2010 Baseball Research Journal
Volume 39, Issue 2
- Field of Liens: Real-Property Development in Baseball
- Departure Without Dignity: The Athletics Leave Philadelphia
- It’s Not Fiction: The Race to Host the 1954 Southern Association All-Star Game
- The Fightingest Pennant Race: Brockton versus Lawrence in the Eastern New England League, 1885
- The Macmillian Baseball Encyclopedia, the West System, and Sweat Equity
- The Law Firm and the League: Morgan, Lewis and Bockius LLP, Major League Baseball, and MLB.com
- “No, I’m a Spectator Like You”: Umpiring in the Negro American League
- Is There Racial Bias Among Umpires?
- Hitting Streaks: A Reply to Jim Albert
- Great Streaks: A Response to Trent McCotter
- Does a Pitcher’s Height Matter?
- The Many Flavors of DIPS: A History and an Overview
- Home Run Derby Curse: Fact or Fiction?
- Beyond Bunning and Short Rest: An Analysis of Managerial Decisions That Led to the Phillies’ Epic Collapse of 1964
- The Next Frontier—China
- Who Wore Uniform Number 16 for the Tigers—Before Prince Hal?
- The Day the Phillies Went to Egypt