The SABR Fellowship Program is designed to provide opportunities for students and young professionals to learn, grow, and succeed through participation in SABR symposiums such as the Analytics Conference, Annual Convention, Jerry Malloy Negro League Conference, Frederick Ivor-Campbell 19th Century Base Ball Conference, and the SABR Arizona Fall League Experience. Over the past eight years, nearly half of all previous SABR Fellows have found full-time employment in the baseball industry.
SABR Fellows gain membership to the organization, providing them with a litany of ongoing benefits, including access to SABR’s library of research resources and publications, groundbreaking baseball research, and camaraderie among a community of baseball scholars and fans.
- Panel discussions with leading baseball media personalities and executives
- In-depth research presentations delivered by prolific researchers
- Meet and mingle with students and young professionals aspiring to work in baseball
- Network with industry executives, media professionals, and former players
- One SABR Fellow will present research at an event and will be published in the Baseball Research Journal or The National Pastime
- Join the community of SABR Fellows, nearly half of whom have found full-time employment in the sports industry