The 11th annual Frederick Ivor-Campbell 19th Century Base Ball Conference will be held April 26-27, 2019, at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York.
Note: Space is extremely limited and some research presentations will be double-tracked. On the final page of your registration form, please indicate your preferred choice of Research Presentation for each of the six pairs that are double-tracked.
- Registration: Click here to download the registration form (PDF). Registrations can be accepted by mail only: send BOTH completed 19th Century Base Ball Conference registration forms to: Peter Mancuso, 6970 Ely Road, New Hope, PA 18938. Enclose your personal check for the appropriate amount and make payable to “SABR,” with “Fred 19cBB Conference" written on the check’s memo line.
- Cost: Conference registration is $65 per person, including the Saturday luncheon. Tickets for the optional Friday evening Welcoming Dinner ($45) at Templeton Hall and Saturday evening Post-Conference Gathering ($35) at the historic Otesaga Hotel can also be purchased in advance for you or a guest. Anyone who wishes to purchase an extra ticket for a guest to attend the Saturday luncheon only ($35) can also do so.
- RSVP: Please mail your registration form no later than February 6. Registration is limited to the first 80 people to sign up, so please register early!
- Contact: For questions, or if you miss the registration mailing deadline, contact Peter Mancuso at email@example.com to see if space is still available.
The 2019 conference will be highlighted by a keynote address from baseball historian Joanne Hulbert, along with a panel discussion on “The Birth of Baseball Cards” with John Thorn, Peter Devereaux, Tom Shieber, and Jeff Katz; a special presentation by Richard Hershberger on "The Evolution of Baseball Rules"; a Member Spotlight interview of Priscilla Astifan by Bob Bailey; plus book signings, research presentations, and a welcome dinner.
View more photos and coverage from the 2018 conference at SABR.org/ivor-campbell19c/2018.
- 2018: To view coverage of the 2018 Ivor-Campbell Conference, click here
- 2017: To view coverage of the 2017 Ivor-Campbell Conference, click here
- 2016: To view coverage of the 2016 Ivor-Campbell Conference, click here
- 2015: To view coverage of the 2015 Ivor-Campbell Conference, click here
- 2014: To view coverage of the 2014 Ivor-Campbell Conference, click here
- 2013: To view coverage of the 2013 Ivor-Campbell Conference, click here
- 2012: To view coverage of the 2012 Ivor-Campbell Conference, click here
- Who was Frederick Ivor-Campbell? Learn more about the 2003 Bob Davids Award winner here