Apply now for SABR Member Engagement Associate positions
Society for American Baseball Research – 501(c)3
Member Engagement Associate
Member Engagement Associates will assist SABR’s membership efforts while reporting to and partnering with the Chief Executive Officer. A new position in the organization, Associates will be tasked with outreach to members who need to renew their membership and members who have allowed their membership to lapse. As an Associate you will be responsible for logging member and lapsed member feedback which will allow us to better serve our baseball community.
- Call members and lapsed members regarding their membership status
- Secure membership commitment from members yet to renew
- Log member feedback and call outcomes in CRM system
- Identify prospective donors and share information with the Director of Development
- Communicate key organizational information with members
- Report on progress to the CEO and Director of Development
- Manage assigned member contacts in CRM system
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to make phone calls
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience working in sales or a call center environment
Job Status: Seasonal part time
To apply, please email a PDF file with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated August 1, 2019 at 11:29 pm MST.