Carlos Pena leads All-Star lineup of speakers at 2019 SABR Analytics Conference
We are pleased to announce some of our featured speakers and panelists at the eighth annual SABR Analytics Conference, presented by MLB and KinaTrax, in Phoenix, Arizona.
The SABR Analytics Conference will be held Friday, March 8 to Sunday, March 10, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix. The conference is open to all baseball fans — regular registration discounts are available online only through February 14. Click here to register!
Here is some more information about our featured speakers:
- John Dewan, owner of Baseball Info Solutions
- Mike Ferrin, Arizona Diamondbacks and SiriusXM MLB Network Radio broadcaster
- Vince Gennaro, SABR President, author of Diamond Dollars: The Economics of Winning in Baseball, and host of Behind the Numbers: Baseball SABR Style on SiriusXM
- Rob Neyer, author of Power Ball: Anatomy of a Modern Baseball Game and host of the new weekly podcast, SABRcast with Rob Neyer.
- Carlos Peña, MLB Network analyst and an All-Star first baseman for 14 seasons in the major leagues
- Eno Sarris, staff writer for The Athletic
In its first seven years, the SABR Analytics Conference has brought together many of the top minds of the baseball analytic community under one roof to discuss, debate, and share insightful ways to analyze and examine the great game of baseball. Stay tuned as we announce more featured speakers and panelists at the 2019 SABR Analytics Conference!
Please note: All speakers are subject to change depending on availability.
For more information, visit SABR.org/analytics.
This page was last updated February 4, 2019 at 11:59 am MST.