SABR is seeking Manager of Chapter/Partner Relations
SABR is seeking a full-time Manager of Chapter/Partner Relations to work in its Phoenix office.
E-mail your resume and letter of interest in PDF format to email@example.com by August 10, 2015. No phone calls, please.
- Will serve as a liaison between the SABR national office and our 70 regional chapters. Will work closely with chapter leaders to brainstorm and help implement programming for chapter events, special SABR events, and SABR Day. Will work with chapters to bring in new members and to retain members.
- Will serve as the liaison to SABR’s partners. Goal is to make SABR’s partners aware of SABR’s historical and current content and to deliver and help promote that content. Will work with partners on SABR conferences and events.
- Will work closely with SABR’s Student Group Affiliate Members (colleges, high schools, middle schools).
- Self-starter, innovative, good problem solver.
- Adept at multitasking and project management.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong written and computer skills.
- Working knowledge of baseball and a strong passion for the game.
This full-time, salaried position will be based at the SABR headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, and include health/dental and retirement benefits. SABR is an equal-opportunity employer.
The Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering research and disseminating the history and record of baseball. Founded in 1971, SABR has more than 6,300 members worldwide and has established itself as a vibrant baseball community and a premier distributor of ground-breaking baseball information.
Originally published: July 20, 2015. Last Updated: July 20, 2015.