Announcing new speakers for 2018 SABR Analytics Conference
We are pleased to announce some of our featured speakers and panelists at the seventh annual SABR Analytics Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.
The SABR Analytics Conference will be held Friday, March 9 to Sunday, March 11, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix. The conference is open to all baseball fans, and early registration is now available online. Click here to register!
Here is some more information about our featured speakers:
- Mike Ferrin, Arizona Diamondbacks radio broadcaster and host of Power Alley on SiriusXM MLB Network Radio.
- Vince Gennaro, President of SABR's Board of Directors, author of Diamond Dollars: The Economics of Winning in Baseball, and host of Behind the Numbers: Baseball SABR Style on SiriusXM
- Brian Kenny, MLB Network host and author of Ahead of the Curve: Inside the Baseball Revolution
- Eduardo Perez, ESPN analyst and broadcaster, and former major-league infielder
- Eno Sarris, staff writer for FanGraphs and a contributing writer for The Athletic Bay Area
- Jon "Boog" Sciambi, Broadcaster for ESPN "Wednesday Night Baseball" telecasts and ESPN Radio
In its first six years, the SABR Analytics Conference has brought together many of the top minds of the baseball analytic community under one roof to discuss, debate, and share insightful ways to analyze and examine the great game of baseball. Stay tuned as we announce more featured speakers and panelists at the 2018 SABR Analytics Conference! Please note: All speakers are subject to change depending on availability.
For more information, visit SABR.org/analytics.
This page was last updated December 15, 2017 at 12:01 pm MST.