Biography Project Committee (BioProject)
Welcome to SABR's Baseball Biography Project.
The Baseball Biography Project (http://sabr.org/bioproject) is an ongoing effort to produce comprehensive biographical articles on any person who ever played or managed in the major leagues, as well as other persons who touched baseball in a significant way. There are now more than 3,000 biographies available online and hundreds more in progress.
For BioProject Resources — including the FAQs, Research Tips, Style Guide, Group Projects, Author's Guidelines, list of editors and formatting guidelines — click here.
To view all published BioProject essays, visit http://sabr.org/bioproject
- Newsletters: To find current and past BioProject committee newsletters, click here.
- Announcements: To sign up for email announcements from this committee, click the "Announcements" button above, then click "Join Group" (). All SABR members are eligible to sign up for announcements from any committee.
- Mark Armour (Director)
- Jan Finkel (Chief Editor)
- Len Levin (Senior Editor)
- Warren Corbett (Chief Fact Checker)
- Bill Nowlin (Team Projects)
- Lyle Spatz (Assignments)
- Emily Hawks (Modern Initiative -- 1980s/1990s)
- Scott Ferkovich (Ballparks Project)
- Greg Erion: (Games Project, general)
- James Forr: (Games Project, assignments)
- Chip Greene: (Games Project, general)