Bob Davids (Mid-Atlantic) Chapter
The Bob Davids (Mid-Atlantic) Chapter, based in Washington, D.C., serves the Chesapeake Bay area.
Announcements: To sign up for email announcements from this chapter and receive instant notification of upcoming SABR events in your area, click here to select from the list of chapters, then click “Join Group” () at the top of the chapter page. All SABR members are eligible to sign up for announcements from any chapter.
Newsletters: Click here to access a folder with all past issues of The Squibber chapter newsletter.
Want to learn more? Visit our chapter website at SABRDavids.org.
The Bob Davids Chapter holds these recurring meetings:
- “Talkin’ Baseball”, with a local or national baseball author, 9 a.m. on the first Saturday of every month, is held via Zoom. Please check the SABR Calendar of Events for meeting details.
- Maryland Hot Stove meetings, 6:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month, at Mi Rancho, a Tex-Mex restaurant at 8701 Ramsey Ave. in Silver Spring, MD
- The Chapter also holds an annual SABR Day in late January or early February, and 2 or 3 ballpark outings each summer.
SABR chapter meetings are open to all baseball fans. For details on the next chapter meeting, visit SABR.org/events.
- Peter Cottrell (President)
- Ed Baranoski (Vice President)
- Dave Raglin (Treasurer)
- Mark Pattison (Secretary)
- Chris Corrigan (Director)
- Scott Fischthal (Director)
- Paul Hertz (Director)
- Walter Cherniak (Newsletter Editor)
- James Sweetman (Webmaster)