We are pleased to announce some of our featured speakers and panelists at the ninth annual SABR Analytics Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.
The SABR Analytics Conference will be held Friday, March 13 to Sunday, March 15, 2020, at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown. The conference is open to all baseball fans — the early-bird registration discount is available online only through January 20. Register today to join us!
Here is some more information about our featured speakers:
- Rob Arthur, freelance writer and data scientist whose work appears regularly at Baseball Prospectus
- John Baker, Coordinator of the Chicago Cubs’ Mental Skills Program and former major-league catcher
- Vince Gennaro, former SABR Board President, author of Diamond Dollars: The Economics of Winning in Baseball , and host of Behind the Numbers: Baseball SABR Style on SiriusXM
- Rob Neyer, host of the weekly baseball podcast, SABRcast with Rob Neyer, and author of Power Ball: Anatomy of a Modern Baseball Game
- Joan Ryan, award-winning journalist and author of Intangibles: Unlocking the Science and Soul of Team Chemistry
- Meredith Wills, Sports Data Product Specialist for SportsMEDIA Technology (SMT) and a contributing writer for The Athletic
Please note: All speakers are subject to change depending on availability.
In its first eight years, the SABR Analytics Conference has brought together many of the top minds of the baseball analytic community under one roof to discuss, debate, and share insightful ways to analyze and examine the great game of baseball. Stay tuned as we announce more featured speakers and panelists at the 2020 SABR Analytics Conference!
For more information, visit SABR.org/analytics.
Originally published: January 17, 2020. Last Updated: January 17, 2020.