We are pleased to announce more of our featured speakers and panelists at the ninth annual SABR Analytics Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.
The SABR Analytics Conference will be held Friday, March 13 to Sunday, March 15, 2020, at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown. The conference is open to all baseball fans — the early-bird registration discount is available online only through January 20. Register today to join us!
Here is some more information about our featured speakers:
- T.J. Barra, Senior Baseball Data Quality Analyst at Major League Baseball
- Jason Bernard, Baseball Research Analyst at Major League Baseball
- Greg Cain, Vice President of Baseball Data at Major League Baseball
- Mike Ferrin, Arizona Diamondbacks and SiriusXM MLB Network Radio broadcaster
- Jay Jaffe, Senior Writer at FanGraphs and author of The Cooperstown Casebook
- Ben Jedlovec, Director of Engineering, Data Quality, at Major League Baseball
- Clay Nunnally, Baseball Scientist at Major League Baseball
- Eno Sarris, Staff Writer at The Athletic
- Daren Willman, Director of Baseball Research and Development at Major League Baseball
They will join our featured speakers at the 2020 SABR Analytis Conference: Rob Arthur of Baseball Prospectus; John Baker, Coordinator of the Chicago Cubs’ Mental Skills Program and former major-league catcher; Vince Gennaro, former SABR Board President and host of Behind the Numbers: Baseball SABR Style on SiriusXM; Rob Neyer, host of SABRcast with Rob Neyer, and author of Power Ball: Anatomy of a Modern Baseball Game; Joan Ryan, award-winning journalist and author of Intangibles: Unlocking the Science and Soul of Team Chemistry; Meredith Wills, Sports Data Scientist for SportsMEDIA Technology (SMT) and a contributing writer for The Athletic. Click here to learn more.
Please note: All speakers are subject to change depending on availability.
In its first eight years, the SABR Analytics Conference has brought together many of the top minds of the baseball analytic community under one roof to discuss, debate, and share insightful ways to analyze and examine the great game of baseball. Stay tuned as we announce more featured speakers and panelists at the 2020 SABR Analytics Conference!
For more information, visit SABR.org/analytics.
Originally published: January 31, 2020. Last Updated: January 31, 2020.