/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BRJ-39-2cover.jpg 650 508 admin /wp-content/uploads/2020/02/sabr_logo.png admin2010-10-03 11:45:112020-06-18 01:07:50Fall 2010 Baseball Research Journal
- The Day the Phillies Went to Egypt
C. Paul Rogers III
- Who Wore Uniform Number 16 for the Tigers—Before Prince Hal?
- The Next Frontier—China
- Beyond Bunning and Short Rest: An Analysis of Managerial Decisions That Led to the Phillies’ Epic Collapse of 1964
- Home Run Derby Curse: Fact or Fiction?
Joseph McCollum and Marcus Jaiclin
- The Many Flavors of DIPS: A History and an Overview
Dan Basco and Michael Davies
- Does a Pitcher’s Height Matter?
Glenn P. Greenberg
- Great Streaks: A Response to Trent McCotter
- Hitting Streaks: A Reply to Jim Albert
- Is There Racial Bias Among Umpires?
- “No, I’m a Spectator Like You”: Umpiring in the Negro American League
Bob Motley, as told to Byron Motley
- The Law Firm and the League: Morgan, Lewis and Bockius LLP, Major League Baseball, and MLB.com
Ross E. Davies
- The Macmillian Baseball Encyclopedia, the West System, and Sweat Equity
Robert C. Berring
- The Fightingest Pennant Race: Brockton versus Lawrence in the Eastern New England League, 1885
- It’s Not Fiction: The Race to Host the 1954 Southern Association All-Star Game
- Departure Without Dignity: The Athletics Leave Philadelphia
Robert D. Warrington
- Field of Liens: Real-Property Development in Baseball
Robert A. James
- Review: Brilliant Specialists
David B. Hart
- Review: The Dark Side of a Baseball Dynasty
- Review: Charlie Finley