SABR Convention Poster Presentation Award
At SABR's Annual Convention, an award winner is selected each year for the best poster presentation. It includes a $125 cash prize. This is a companion award to the Doug Pappas Award for the best oral research presentation at the Annual Convention.
The award was established in 2002. From 2004 to 2016, the award was known as the USA Today Sports Weekly Award.
- Diane Firstman, "From Usenet Joke to Baseball Flashpoint: The Growth of “Three True Outcomes"
- Richard Macaluso, "The Evolution of Baseball's Catcher's Mitt, 1888-2015"
- Francis Kinlaw, "The Line Drive that Changed Baseball’s History!"
- Brandon Grilc, "Stealing Home: How American Society Preserves Major League Baseball Stadiums, Ballpark, & Fields"
- Jimmy Sanderson and Matthew Crownover, "Building From Within or Acquiring from Without: An Analysis of Roster Construction for Post-Season MLB Teams from 2009-2013"
- Brendan Bingham, "The Uncertain Relationship Between Stolen Bases And Runs Scored"
- Andy Andres and James Tetler, "Release Point and Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injuries"
- Patrick Kilgo, Jeff Switchenko, Hillary Superak, Paul Weiss, Lisa Elon, Brian Schmotzer, and Lance Waller, "Pitch F/X as a Scouting Tool: Using Advanced Graphical Methods to Scout Hitters"
- J-P Caillault, “The Best vs. the Best: W-L Records of Hall of Fame Pitchers against Each Other”
- Susan Ballentine, “Rethinking Bill James’ Pythagorean Expectation”
- David R. Zavagno, Avrami Grader, and Philip M. Halleck, “Maple Bats Changed the Game”
- Patrick Kilgo, “Historically Atypical Performance: Quantifying the Unusualness of Players' Seasons”
- Allison Binns, “The Short-Term Effect of Salary Arbitration on Performance”
- Larry Lester, "The East-West All-Star Classic, 1933-1953"
- Cecilia Tan, "The Women's Baseball Marathon"
- John Jarvis, "Trends, Exceptions and Results in IBB Usage"
- Michael Schell, "Identifying the Best Home Run Parks in Baseball History"