- Download the e-book version of Fall 2019 Baseball Research Journal
- Left Out: Handedness and the Hall of Fame
Jon C. Nachtigal and John C. Barnes
- Shifting Expectations: An In-Depth Overview Of Players’ Approaches To The Shift Based On Batted-Ball Events
- Why OPS Works
- Rating Baseball Agencies: Who is Delivering the Goods?
- Hot Streaks, Screaming Grounders, and War: Conceptual Metaphors in Baseball
- WAA vs. WAR: Which is the Better Measure for Overall Performance in MLB, Wins Above Average or Wins Above Replacement?
- Community, Defection, and equipo Cuba: Baseball under Fidel Castro, 1959–93
- Baseball Archeology in Cuba: A Trip to Güines
- Testing an RPI Ranking System for Canadian University Baseball
George S. Rigakos and Mitchell Thompson
- Time Between Pitches: Cause of Long Games?
David W. Smith
- Setting the Record Straight on
Major League Team Nicknames
- Did MLB Exist Before the Year 2000?
- Baseball and the Great Movie Comedians
- ‘Our Lady Reporter’: Introducing Some Women Baseball Writers, 1900–30
Donna L. Halper
- Carl Lundgren: The Cubs’ Cold-Weather King
- Beyond the Miracle: The Mets of the Early 1970s
- Philadelphia in the 1882 League Alliance
Robert D. Warrington
- Editor’s note: Fall 2019 Baseball Research Journal
Cecilia M. Tan
© SABR. All Rights Reserved