- Why Isn’t Gil Hodges in the Hall of Fame?
John T. Saccoman
- The Riot at the First World Series
Louis P. Masur
- Does Experience Help in the Postseason?
- Wanted: One First Class Shortstop
Robert H. Schaefer
- Babe Ruth Dethroned? Whither the Sultan of Swat?
Gabriel B. Costa
- RBI, Opportunities, and Power Hitting: Opportunities Significantly Affect RBI Totals
- Forbes Field, Hitter’s Nightmare?
- Not Quite Marching Through Georgia: Don Larsen and the Atlanta Crackers
- Preventing Base Hits: Evidence that Fielders Are More Important Than Pitchers
- The Most Dominant Triple Crown Winner
- Dottie Kamenshek, All-American: Was This Baseball’s Greatest Fielding First Baseman?
John B. Holway
- The Best Last-Place Team Ever? 1966 Yankees Didn’t Know How to Finish Last
- The Most Exciting World Series Games: A Mathematical Approach
Peter Reidhead and Ron Visco
- Home Runs: More Influential Than Ever
- The King is Dead
Victor Debs Jr.
- Bill Doak’s Three ‘No-Hitters’
Stephen D. Boren
- Baseball’s Most Unbreakable Records: Polled from SABR’s Records Committee
- Best of Times, Worst of Times: Superlative & Dismal Ten-Year Team Performances
- Identifying 19th-Century Player Dick Higham … Perhaps!
Harold V. Higham
- Early RBI Leaders in the International League
David F. Chrisman
- Harry Wright: The Most Important Baseball Figure of the 19th Century?
- Batting Average by Count and Pitch Type
J. Eric Bickel and Dean Stotz
- The Evolution of World Series Scheduling
- Lou vs. Babe in Real Life and in Pride of the Yankees
- 56-Game Hitting Streaks Revisited
- John McGraw Comes to New York: The 1902 Giants
- From a Researcher’s Notebook (2002)
© SABR. All Rights Reserved