- Zooming In On A Great Old Photo
- Low-Risk Pitcher Signings — Any Reward?
- He May Be Fast, But Is He Quick?
- Estimating the Dollar Value of Players
- Herb Washington’s Value to the 1974 A’s
- The Possible Effect of Steroids on Home-Run Production
Alan M. Nathan
- The Gentlemen’s Agreement and the Ferocious Gentleman Who Broke It
- Landis, Baseball, and Racism — A Brief Comment
- Does Baseball Deserve This Black Eye? Landis and Baseball Before Jackie Robinson
- The Tale of the Three Tobins
- Leg Men: Career Pinch-Runners in Major-League Baseball
- ‘When Fans Wanted to Rock, the Baseball Stopped’: Sports, Promotions, and the Demolition of Disco on Chicago’s South Side
Christopher J. Young
- Offensive Strategy and Efficiency in the United States and Dominican Republic
Robert J. Reynolds and Steven M. Day
- Remembering the Golden Age of Baseball
- The 100 Top-Fielding MLB Pitchers, circa 1900–2008
John A. Knox
- Greatest Catchers: A Composite Ranking Methodology
- Players Being ‘Clutch’ When Targeting 20 Wins
- Catcher ERA — Once More with Feeling: It’s Tough to Be a Rookie
- The Little Corporation: Professional Baseball in San Francisco, 1953–1955
- Who Invented Runs Produced?
- Who Has the Major-League Record for the Longest Consecutive-Games Run-Produced (CGRP) Streak?
- BOOKS: In the Best Interests of Baseball? The Revolutionary Reign of Bud Selig
- BOOKS: Robinson, Race, and Brooklyn
Leverett T. Smith
- A Response By Norman Macht
Norman L. Macht
https://sabr.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BRJ-38-1cover.jpg 648 501 sabr /wp-content/uploads/2020/02/sabr_logo.png sabr2009-07-17 21:49:442020-11-17 21:49:59Summer 2009 Baseball Research Journal
© SABR. All Rights Reserved