Endless Seasons: Baseball in Southern California
- A Whole New Franchise: Creating the 1961 Los Angeles Angels in 120 Days
- Jeane Hoffman: California Girl Makes Good in Press Box
Winter Baseball in California: Separate Opportunities, Equal Talent
Mislabeling all winter baseball played in California as “California Winter League” ignores the uneven color lines that existed in that time and place.
The Bucs in San Berdoo
The history of the Pirates' spring training at Perris Hill Park in San Bernardino from 1924-1934.
- A Game I'll Never Forget: Los Angeles Defeats San Francisco in 1947 Playoff Game
- Rounding Third and Heading for Home: Fred Haney, L.A.'s Mister Baseball
- When the Angels and Stars Ruled Los Angeles
- Los Angeles' Wrigley Field: "The Finest Edifice in the United States"
- The Pacific Coast League Ballparks of Los Angeles
- Dodgers Assistant General Manager Kim Ng Ready to Make the Jump to Top Job
- Eyeball to Eyeball, Bellybutton to Bellybutton: Inside The Dodger Way of Scouting
- Vin Scully: Greatest Southpaw in Dodgers History
- A Home Like No Other: The Dodgers in L.A. Memorial Coliseum
- Walter O'Malley Was Right
- June 2009: Dodgers vs. Oakland A's
The (Movie) Hollywood Stars Game
Long before the Dodgers spied the bright lights and greener pastures of the West Coast, baseball and Hollywood brought together ballplayers and actors gladly willing to exchange hats for the "Hollywood Stars" game.
Everybody's a Star: The Dodgers Go Hollywood
The history of Hollywood Stars at Dodgers' Stadium.
- Home Run Derby: A Tale of Baseball and Hollywood
- "There's No Crying in Baseball": Balls, Bats, and Women in Baseball Movies
- Relocation, Descent, and Rejuvenation
Buster Keaton, Baseball Player
Buster Keaton's journey as a physical athlete starring in silent cinema.
- Buck Rodgers: On the Road to Anaheim
- Of Witches, Hexes, and Plain Bad Luck: The Reputed Curse of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Bo and Dean: A Lifetime of Fun and Friendship
- Mis-Management 101: The American League Expansion for 1961
- "Never Make the Same Mistake Once: Remembering USC Baseball Coach Rod Dedeaux`
- Greater Los Angeles Area Colleges: Major League Mass-Production
Lamentation: California Angels, October 1986
Lamenting the Angels' 1986 playoff loss.
- Baseball at Sepulveda Dam: One Afternoon, Three Hall of Famers
- Jimmie Reese: The Career and the Man
The Sandlot Mentors of Los Angeles
This article presents those little known but important men who helped to launch so many players from the sandlots of Los Angeles to baseball stardom.
- Manzanar: Family, Friends, and Desert Diamonds Behind Barbed Wire
- Post-Cooperstown Post Modernism: The Baseball Reliquary and the Future of Nostalgia
- Los Chorizeros: The New York Yankees of East Los Angeles and the Reclaiming of Mexican American Baseball History