- Why is the Shortstop ‘6’?
- The Best and Worst Batteries: Comparing ERAs 1960-2004
- The Hawaiian All-Stars and the Harlem Globetrotters: A 1948 Barnstorming Tour
- Do Some Batters Reach on Errors More Than Others?
- Consider Your Sources: Baseball and Baked Beans in Boston
- Deconstructing the Midas Touch: Gold Glove Award Voting, 1965-2004
Robert Reynolds, Steven Day, & David Paculdo
- 1,000 Extra-Base Hits: A Mark of Greatness?
- World Series Winners and Losers: What’s the Difference?
Kent von Scheliha
- Teams With Three 20-Game Winners
- The Best Postseason Ever: Wild Bill Serena’s 1947 Batting Feats
- A Small, Yet Momentous Gesture
Scott A. Schleifstein
- Unsolved Photo Mysteries
- Which Great Teams Were Just Lucky?
- The Honor Rolls of Baseball
David L. Fleitz
- Do Batters Learn During a Game?
David W. Smith
- Should a 22-Game Season Sweep Have Occurred? An Examination of Season Sweeps and Near-Sweeps
- Cumulative Home Run Frequency and the Recent Home Run Explosion
Gabriel Costa, Michael Huber and John Saccoman
- In Search of Clutch Hitting
- Are Traded Players ‘Lemons’?
- Early Baseball in Washington, DC: How the Washington Nationals Helped Develop America’s Game
Frank Ceresi and Carol McMains
- I Don’t Care If I Ever Get Back: Marathons Lasting Six or More Hours
- Has Greg Maddux Employed the ‘Bagwell Gambit’ in His Career?
- Normalized Winning Percentage, Revisited
© SABR. All Rights Reserved