DOUGLAS JORDAN, PhD, is a professor at Sonoma State University in Northern California where he teaches corporate finance and investments. He’s been a regular contributor to BRJ since 2014. He runs marathons when he is not watching or writing about baseball. You can contact him at email@example.com.
SABR BioProject biographies written by Douglas Jordan
SABR Games Project stories written by Douglas Jordan
SABR Journal Articles written by Douglas Jordan
- Black Swans in Baseball: The Case of the Unexpected MVP Season
- Dennis Eckersley: The Last Thousand-Hundred Man
- Beyond the Miracle: The Mets of the Early 1970s
- Team Batting Average: A Comprehensive Analysis
- World Series Game Situation Winning Probabilities: An Update
- Home Runs and Strikeouts: Another Look
- Baseball Championship Windows: How Long Are They?
- The .700 Club: Blessedly Good Baseball
- “That Record Will Never Be Broken!”: How Many Unbreakable Records Are There?
- World Series Game Situation Winning Probabilities: How Often Do Teams Come Back From Behind?
SABR Research Topics written by Douglas Jordan
SABR Research Articles written by Douglas Jordan
SABR Ballparks written by Douglas Jordan