- The Composition of Kings: The Monroe Monarchs and the Negro Southern League, 1932
- Effect of Batting Order (Not Lineup) on Scoring
David W. Smith
- Still Searching for Clutch Pitchers
Bill Deane, with statistics by Pete Palmer
- The Demise of the Reserve Clause: The Players’ Path to Freedom
- Revisiting Bill Veeck and the 1943 Phillies
- Interleague Attendance Boost Mostly a Mirage
Gary Gillette and Pete Palmer
- Does Money Buy Success? The Relationship Between Payrolls and Victories in Major League Baseball, 1996–2005
Alan I. Abramowitz
- All Saves Are Not Created Equal
- Fenway Park’s Hand-Operated Scoreboard
- More Interesting Statistical Combinations
- DiMaggio’s Challengers
- New Light on an Old Scandal
- The Curse of the . . . Hurlers? Consequential Yankees–Red Sox Trades of Note
- Salary Arbitration: Burden or Benefit?
- One-Team Players
- Baseball Geography and Transportation
- The Cy Young Award: Individual or Team Recognition?
- Are Balanced Teams More Successful?
- Nickel and Dime Pitches
Dave Baldwin, Terry Bahill and Alan Nathan
- Does Walking the Leadoff Batter Lead to Big Innings?
David W. Smith
- How Rules Changes in 1920 Affected Home Runs
- Relative Team Strength in the World Series
Alexander E. Cassuto and Franklin Lowenthal
- Base Ball to Base-Ball to Baseball
- George Michael: Mystery Photos
- Was Ty Cobb a Power Hitter?
Roy E. Brownell II
- Do Players Outperform in a Walk Season?
- Consecutive Times Reaching Base: Ted Williams Dethroned by an Unlikely Record Holder
https://sabr.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BRJ-35cover.jpg 648 504 sabr /wp-content/uploads/2020/02/sabr_logo.png sabr2006-11-18 03:09:002021-12-21 02:04:242006 Baseball Research Journal
© SABR. All Rights Reserved